Re: Iris Talk

Are you by any chance getting iris-talk messages posted to your e-
mail address?  If so, of course you're swamped.  Ask John to simply
set you up to access -- or not, if you're not in the mood -- the list
at its internet site.  It's easier to selectively view the messages

Patricia Brooks

--- In iris-talk@y..., "Edna Abrams" <eabrams@c...> wrote:
> Dear Iris Talk,
>  Due to the large number of messages,  though many are of great
interest to me, I would like to  remove my name from the mailing
list.  Thank you, Edna Abrams   eabrams@c...

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!