Re: OT-CHAT: fungus among us

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] OT-CHAT: fungus among us
  • From: "wendy sargeant" <wendon@dcsi.net.au>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 11:59:08 +1000

Hi Dennis,
This latestet posting from you made me laugh and bring back memories..We get
puff balls here too in Aus, but certainly not the massive size you describe
and while I have never dreamed of eating them ,a favourite thing to do with
our little puff balls is to take a leap and land one's gumbooted foot on
them ...just to hear them pop...and to see how much smoke(spores) they can
emit...And Im not sorry to say I havent grown out of that childish
behaviour. And to be able to have such large one's to jump on as you do
would be great fun:)
Yes Im still a big kid at heart..sometimes..Bye for Now from Wendy Sargeant,
Victoria, Australia...