Re: CULT: Oh, Toxic Canada Thistles!!

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] CULT: Oh, Toxic Canada Thistles!!
  • From: "Bob & Donna Lockman" <thelockmans@tntie.com>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 14:25:53 -0400

Oh, I have had two of those, but knew I didn't want more. When I found mine
I took a plastic bag out and
put it over the top and sealed the bottom and pulled it up by the root and
trashed it. Did two that way, so far no more. The little yellow ones I have
now are bad knews too. Thanks for the pics.

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ujOgTC/4m7CAA/ySSFAA/2gGylB/TM