OT-CHAT: Whose Your Daddy, Ernesto?

In a message dated 9/1/2006 5:49:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jeffwiris@yahoo.com writes:

WHO's  YOUR DADDY flat out died.

Probably from sheer mortification at the question.
Anner Whitehead
Richmond VA USA--Coming out from under storm Ernesto. Five  inches of rain
has fallen since midnight here. Surprisingly strong wind  gusts. Minor flooding
everywhere, including my garden, and serious flooding  toward the eastern part
of the state. Many trees down in the city, although not  as many as would
have gone down had Richmond not lost 20,000 old  ones in hurricane Isabell. Lots
of people without power. It is cool.  At Chateau Whitehall, we stayed in,
fried up a mess of sweet Italian  sausages and peppers, and opened a bottle of
Cotes du Rhone.