AIS: Looking for photos for the Bulletin

If any of you can help.

Begin forwarded message:

From: bfilardi@comcast.net
Date: September 1, 2006 6:13:57 PM PDT

Hi all: Almost COMPLETELY done with the October issue of the Bulletin. Just two more photos I'd like to find before going to the printer: SDB YELLOWJACKET STING (Niswonger) and TB SPEAKING FREELY (Hager). Any help is appreciated!!! Thanks, Bruce PS: Also, I could really use a better shot of the MTB BAUBLES AND BEADS than the one I have at present....

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA

Subscribe to iris@hort.net by sending:
Subscribe iris