TB: Strong irises from Blythe, Ghio and Keppel

I haven't grown a great number of them, but here is my observations of
the ones I have grown.  Wearing Rubies seems to be the strongest grower.
Louisa's Song is fair.  Act of Kindness and Bubbling Along are doing
well.  I almost lost Lip Service, but it seems to be coming back and
looks fair right now.   Social Graces died.  Kitty Kay is just hanging
on.  I doubt that it is going to make it, and with anything that weak, I
don't care.  Vienna Waltz is better, but blooms too late for me to use
it for hybridizing here.  Happenstance is a good grower, but not as good
as most of its rambunctious seedlings.  Fogbound is doing well, and I
have several crosses with it that I'm going to plant this fall.  The
most interesting to me is Valentine's Day X Fogbound.
Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9