Re: TB:House of Orange

That is what my friends call me and I consider all of you friends even though you don't know me. I have been reading all of your posts for a long time. A lot of it is  over my head but I still enjoy reading. I have really learned a lot and I really miss Neal Mogensen. He had a gift for making the hard stuff seem understandable even for a layman. If I ever think I have anything to add you may hear from me again. I am new to iris. This is just my 4th year. Lee Mincy NE Mississippi Zone 7

ChatOWhitehall@aol.com wrote:  In a message dated 9/7/2006 7:20:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,