Re: Re: chemical mixture
iris@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Re: chemical mixture
  • From: SMSGCA@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 14:25:14 -0400 (EDT)

I'll check the sites out.  Thanks for your help.
Sue

In a message dated 9/13/2010 1:58:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ddbro@sbcglobal.net writes:

Sue,
There are several different formulations of  Surflan.  I searched the
internet and found this info for surflan  pro:
http://www.doyourownpestcontrol.com/SPEC/LABELS/surflanpro.pdf

Ornamec  is
applied in different strengths depending on what you are spraying and
how you
are spraying it but here is a link to a website with some info  that
should
help  you.
http://www.pbigordon.com/pdfs/OrnamecOTT-SL.pdf

Dana  Brown