HYB my registrations on line!
iris@hort.net
  • Subject: HYB my registrations on line!
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 20:10:59 +0200

Hello!

i recon everybody must have been very busy, the forum has been quiet lately!

Finally, the iris year is over for me, and it was a lot of work. But now, even
replanting is finished, i can relax!

I also edited most pictures, and i have put all my registrations on Flickr, so
you can have a look:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/loic_tasquier/sets/72157621024699048/

If you click   "detail", you can see better, and if you click "slideshow", you
can sit back and enjoy the show.

I am anxious to hear your comments!

Loic