RE: OT _ Past convention question
iris@hort.net
  • Subject: RE: OT _ Past convention question
  • From: "Mark, Maureen" <Maureen.Mark@fin.gc.ca>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 14:00:11 +0000

Your memory is failing, Rusty.  I flew into Oklahoma the day after the tornado.  My boss thought that I flew on the day of the tornado and was worrying about me. It was also the only convention that I've done solo, as my husband couldn't get the time off.

 I remember the stories about Denver -- the garbage bags on the feet and the way the community rounded up mittens and hats for everyone.  It is unlikely that I would forget that experience.

Maureen