Re: REB - 31 Sept 97

I think you got your dates tangled. Nevertheless, you're making me so
jealous -- this is my first year growing several iris "known to rebloom
in Zone 4" & so far, nada. It's been ridiculously wet here for weeks
(I've actually found a few toadstools in amongst the iris, something
I've never seen here before) & so we had much less sun & heat during
August. My skinny husband also says it's really cold at night -- he has
no body fat to insulate him, unlike moi -- I think it's only be
pleasantly cool.

I have one SDB & a couple of TB's that are same as yours so I'll keep
hoping & checking the plants for developing bloomstalks, but I fear that
this year, at least, rebloom is not going to happen. Rats.

Marte in the mtns	Zone 4/Sunset 1  Colorado