OT: Re Questionable names.

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: OT: Re Questionable names.
  • From: "Michael Cook" <macook@iglou.com>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 1997 08:39:06 -0600 (MDT)

     Here is one I have always wondered about:  SKUNK GREASE.  SKUNK GREASE
was registered by C. Wyatt in 1978.  It is a ruffled blue-white self with
blue tipped beards.  I cannot help but wonder if it smells like a Skunk.
     As for the "witch" names, I no way am I trying to tell anyone not to
grow these plants.  Seeing one in another garden does not offend me.

Mark A. Cook
Lexington, KY