  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: OLD IRIS
  • From: Robert Axmear <bobaxe@sbt.net>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 1997 11:30:02 -0600 (MDT)

	I am new to iris collecting and have a question for someone who has
done it for awhile. Back in the early seventies some distant relation of
mine gave me an iris that I still think is the most attractive I have
ever seen. It was close to white and had marking around the edge that
looked like someone drew short blue lines on it. Unfortunately I was
very young and after a couple of moves I lost track of it and never saw
one like it since. My relation lived across from an old cemetary and
possibly that is where they got it. I am pretty sure it was a very old
	Any help or pictures on the internet would be appreciated.
Bob Axmear