OT: Iris Art (patterns)

Hi all!
        I just wanted to let you know that I saw two new Iris patterns in an
Australian magazine today. (My sister bought a copy). One is for a Machine
Appliqued Iris Cushion, which looked really nice (pattern incl. with
magazine).  The colouring they used was 2 shades of purple on a dark purple
plush velvet background, but it could easily be adapted to any other colour
scheme (or fabric).  The other (on the back cover) is a DMC ad for a
cross-stitch chart called "Bee in the Field" (available free from DMC in
Australia) featuring a white iris.

The magazine is called "Embroidery and Cross Stitch", and the issue is Vol.
3 No.2.
(Annual) It costs $6.95 US and the North American distributors are listed as:

Quilter's Resource Inc
2211 N Elston Ave, Chicago, IL 60614, USA
Tel (773) 278 5695
Fax (773) 278 1348

Stonehouse Publications
85 Chambers Drive, Unit #2,
Ajax, Ontario, Canada LIZ I E2
Tel 1 1800 461 1640
Fax (905) 428 7554

The magazine had some other really nice patterns, including a gorgeous
"Bouquet of Roses" (featured on the front cover) done in silk ribbon by a
local embroiderer called Helen Eriksson (my sister attended one of her
classes last week!)

Anyway, I just thought I'd mention it in case anyone was interested.
Ann