MDBs continued.

Irisers,

Sorry to send this again but I have only gotten three replies and I would
really likemuch  more advice than that. Thanks so much to the people that
did answer, especially Mr. little for his advice. If you have ANY traits
that you think could be improved please write to me or on the list.

        As a follow-up to my question about reblooming MDBs, (this may seem
like a stupid question to ask but...) what other developments are there to
be made in that field (i.e. color, form, hardiness, diploid-to-tetraploid,
etc.). By the way, thatnks for answering my previous question.

Thanks in advance,
Ryan