Re: CULT: Pre-germinant weed control

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: CULT: Pre-germinant weed control
  • From: Sing7178@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 06:00:39 -0600 (MDT)

I have a question about Surflan.  Is it granulated or a liquid?   How much do
I need to put on my garden?  And, is it ok for Illinois iris that will get
lots of harsh cold this winter.

By the way, what if anything would you suggest I do to get my iris ready for
the winter weather?  I have planted quite a few new rhizomes this month.  Is
there anything special I should do for them right now to give them a good
start on winter.....fertilizer?

Thanks

Gayla
East Peoria, Il

It has been rainy and cold the past 24 hours.  But, got my latest iris in
right before the rain.  Yippee