RE: MDBs continued.

>  My "MDBs" are now blooming
>like SDBs.  I would like to see a better distinction between MDBs and
>SDBs.  MDBs should remain small and bloom earlier.

	They do in Zone 3 where they thrive....and not just the pumila

>respect to hardiness, you would have a breakthrough if you could get one
>that would do well in zone 4 and tolerate the heat in zone 9.

	Please don't don't start the Zones with 4 especially with MDBs.
	I realize that a person that lives in the Southern US was being
	addressed but a bigger breakthrough would be to, 'get one that
	would do well in Zone 3 and tolerate the heat in Zone 9'.

Ellen Gallagher	\ e_galla@moose.ncia.net \ Lancaster, New Hampshire,USA
  USDA Zone 3a \ Northern White Mountains\ AIS Region 1 {New England}