Re: Tom D

>        Since you are in Little Rock, do you have Tom Dillard's correct
>email address?  I sent him a message and it was returned.  He had sent me
>a snail mail request for LA irises for the 1999 Louisiana Convention in
>LR.  I discarded the letter, thinking I would just send him an email
>message telling him that I have only one decent seedling and that it
>doesn't bloom until all the others are gone.  It will never be seen at a
>show or on tour because of its lateness to bloom.  It didn't bloom this
>year until May 25th while the Japanese were in bloom.

Oh, Walter, but Little Rock is different. Everything flowers on an strange
schedule here. Maybe your seedling would be in glorious bloom May 14-16.
Who knows?

Your email to Tom may have bounced back because our service provider was
down a few times last month. His address is
tomd@aristotle.net

Try the message again and if it still doesn't go through, I'll pass your
note along to him when our convention planning group meets next Tuesday
(the 9th). Or write him snail mail at 12 Normandy, Little Rock, AR 72207.
He's just up the street from me.

celia