New member

HI !!!   I am   a new iris grower who lives in Mass and I am trying to start
a small commerical venture  but that is a few years away.  My friend had the
Iris Farm in NM and sent me 300 iris from her C row. Now my question is  Will
I ever be able to identify each iris correctly ???  They tend to look similar
with slight degrees of variations in many of the colors.   The other question
is, not all multiplied  how come and only 5 bloomed.  Will these be there
next spring?

My friend is now off traveling and out of touch so if you all could help I
would appreaciate it.

Also where can I get rhizomes inexpensively in groups of five or ten for each
variety to build up quickly?

I have extensive flower gardens and never worried so much about my plants!