Bulb Source Ratings

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Bulb Source Ratings
  • From: "Michael Cook" <macook@iglou.com>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 19:56:08 -0600 (MDT)

     I don't know how Consumer's Report made their ratings, but I would
question any ranking that has Michigan Bulb Company on the list at all.
They are so bad they are not worth ranking.
     Frank's Nursery and Crafts is located in several states including
Ohio.  They are also in northern Kentucky.  Of the things from them I have
had, the quality was good.

Mark A. Cook
macook@iglou.com
Lexington, KY