Re: Error Condition Re: Re: Bulb Source Ratings

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Error Condition Re: Re: Bulb Source Ratings
  • From: "Albert F. Limberg" <campconn@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 20:20:28 -0600 (MDT)

Mr. Wiss:

To get removed from the Iris list just respond with the following:

UNSUB IRIS-L
  drops you from the list (do not add your name; only these
  two words are needed)

Some "friends" you have.  You can generally get yourself removed from
most subscription lists using the same procedure as above.

If you ever find out who did it just write to "postmaster@..." the
originator's server or "abuse@..." the originator's server and file a
complaint.  Postmasters really take a dim view of the kind of behavior
exhibited here.

Al Limberg
Concord, CA