Old Irises

        I have had some trouble with my hard disk and have lost all of the
contents, I would very much appreciate if I could get details for the
following Irises, I have search the web ( Historical Irises ) and found the
following but still need  to fill in the blank hybridize-years, needless to
say that all that I collect now will be put on diskettes.

Babbling Brook		K.Keppel	66
Blue sapphire		Schreiner,B
Cayenne Capers	J. Gibson	61
Cloth of Gold