RE: OT-BIO Sue Stribley

Welcome to the list, Sue.  Your most important contribution right now is
to keep North American listers from iris withdrawal with reports of
what's happening in your garden.  You don't need a lot of experience to
"talk" on this list. You will be amazed at what you can contribute.

Maureen Mark
Ottawa, Canada