RE: New member

Hello, you didn't sign your name.

I wouldn't worry too much about your irises not blooming the first year.
Many don't.  With respect to identification - good luck.  Those that are
distinctive you will probably be able to identify from pictures or
attending AIS shows.  Self-coloured irises will be most difficult.  On
bulk buying, I only know of Cooley's that offers a price break when you
purchase 3 rhizomes of the same cultivar.  They have a website.  Most
growers throw in generous bonuses with the order and are receptive to
suggestions.  I have on occasion requested that my bonuses be duplicates
of any iris that I ordered.

Maureen Mark
Ottawa, Canada