Out of the cold!

    On the 1st I removed all the TBI from my viggie bin and placed
them into a pot of water for 24hrs.

    I then drained them and today got ready to plant them. Because
of my mother going in for a eye trement with a Laser and I am the
one who pays for it, I have no $$ for potting soil, so I dug out a
bag of peralite and mixed it with the clay soil I have here.

    I used a seed starter tray to put the soil in and placed the TBI
RZs on top of that. I'll mix up another batch and place around the
RZs. BTW, the ones I planted back on the 15th of Aug. some of them
are sending up new shoots.

    Todays Hawaii Weather:

                  Temp: 95F
                 Humide: 65%

Partly cloudy with a sun hazer level of 40 to 45.(BBQ Human anyone?)

.. listproc@muskrat.com   subscribe canna-net
___ Mountain Reader II - #M_READER