Schreiner's seedling test panel membership

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Schreiner's seedling test panel membership
  • From: "Mark, Maureen" <Mark.Maureen@fin.gc.ca>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 13:33:12 -0600 (MDT)

I noticed that Schreiner's offered a seedling test panel membership in
this year's catalogue.  Did anyone subscribe?  Is this a one-year or
three-year evaluation?

I thought this was a very novel approach.  I always thought that you
would have to give away seedlings to get people to test them.

Maureen Mark
Ottawa, Canada