     Well, I did it again.  After sending a private message to Dennis
Bishop, I accidentally re-posted his message to the Iris List.  This
reappearance of his letter was the result of my accidentally clicking the
mouse.  Nothing is wrong with the listserv, your ISP, or your computer.

Mark A. Cook
Lexington, KY