CAT: Mary's Garden

Dorothy A. Fingerhood wrote:

> Walter wrote:
> Hmmm. I still have an order from Mary's garden outstanding, also.  And it is
> getting pretty late to plant here.  Sept. 1 is what I consider the last
> "good" date here.  Are other folks still waiting for orders from Mary?

I happened to talk to Mary about a week+ ago. She was in the process of
closing down her antique store. Seemed that she had been busy. She said
she would send me a catalog, but it hasn't arrived yet. Don't know about
her orders.

I would suggest calling her instead of continuing to wonder.

John Jones, jijones@ix.netcom.com
Heavy clay base for my raised beds.