Louisianans

I must correct my previous mailing re the zones in Southern Ontario.  I
did not look it up before putting finger to key and should have!  Zone 5
and even 6 seems more appropriate for Hamilton and the southern tip of
Ontario.  Sorry, no excuse for sloppy work!  Despite my error, Ottawa
remains in 4B and lousianans do survive here and Chris still lives in a
tropical paradise.

Ian