RE: Auction Fever

Great strategy, Rusty.  I'm going to have to remember that when my kids
get to that age.  I'm glad you had fun.  It doesn't sound like you went
overboard though.  Sandy and I went nuts at our first auction -
sometimes we were both bidding at the same time!

I don't think that I've ever seen any Tom Burseen's irises.  I've been
intrigued by his names though.  I've been reading checklists given that
my AIS bulletin still hasn't arrived.  Apparently there is a problem
with the postal system for mail coming to Ontario.

Thank you for the snail mail.  That was very thoughtful of you.  E-mail
is my medium.  Letters may get written but they rarely get to the

Maureen Mark
Ottawa, Canada