Re: Auction Irises

Good morning to All.

Well, last night the Fort Worth Iris Society had it's annual Iris Gift &
Auction Program. As some of you may have read, Rusty had a good time. So
did I. For going over my planned budget of ______! I only went over by
$1.00. But then, I was sitting next to the accountant and she kept me
informed of how close I was to it.

Unfortunately, there were a few who did not have any information with
them, and in looking through my catalogs, I could find nothing on them.
My R & I's are at a friend's house, but she's in California for at least
two more weeks. Therefore, I'm writing to ask for any information on

I have the necessary info on the other 22. By the way, one of the ones I
got was "MARIPOSA SKIES" by our own Rick Tasco. It is a really nice &
large rhizome. Thanks for sending it Rick.

Thanks for any help ya'll can give me on these listed above.

Diana Winship
Richardson, Tx. - where I'll be digging up a new bed now for sure
because of these and the ones I got at the regional a couple of weeks
ago. And I still have the Dallas Program to go.