Re: Auction Irises,siberian question

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Auction Irises,siberian question
  • From: ECPep@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 10:46:53 -0600 (MDT)

<< My R & I's are at a friend's house, but she's in California for at least
 two more weeks. Therefore, I'm writing to ask for any information on
 these.

 PLEASURES OF MAY
 CARELESS SALLY
 TRIM THE VELVET
 SILBERKANTE
 LADY WALPOLE >>

Diana,

Are you growing siberians in Texas?

Claire Peplowski
East Nassau, New York  - zone 4 - nearly frosted last night!