Re: Auction Irises,siberian question

Walter A. Moores wrote:

failed.  The heat played a factor too, and I tried to keep them
moist.  The same went for Japanese, but I think Marie Caillet has had
some success with JI's in her pond.

Hi Walter. Several people told me the same thing here also. However, Dot
Coker-Smith-Pfarner (husbands' last names) has seven or eight growing &
blooming in her yard, and she lives about 1 mile north of me. So, I
decided to try them last year. They are still living, although I tried
to kill them accidently when I planted them about 6" from newly poured
concrete. I did lose RASPBERRY GLOW, but, Terry & Barbara Aitken were
gracious and sent me another one to try.(I also order BUTTERFLIES IN
FLIGHT because of all the info on it).

I'll let you know how they do.

See Ya.
Diana