my view

Hi all

you all are great and thanks for answers to my questions.  The iris I planted
2 weeks ago look healthy and green and I guess I am just a worried `MOM'
 about my 39 new plants getting cold.!!  lol.

I have downloaded all the great iris pics on line. I got a great Iris banner
flag for my driveway. ( The first one was too pretty and got stolen. This one
I am locking to the post.)  I have gone iris crazy.

On a local garden tour this spring I found I was just down the street from
Marty Shaffers  gardens which are just incredibly beautiful.  I had seen a
flyer and the picture just cannot do the garden justice. Flowers everywhere!
and terraced with small winding walkways.  just lovely.

Ihave marked each new iris carefully with indelible marker and I saved
popsicle sticks to plant along side with the names.  Recycling at its best.

I am waiting for my Cooleys iris to arrive and frantically preparing more
beds.  The trouble is I need  some land cleared and tilled and  locals aren't
crazy about the hardwork I guess or all my new england rocks.

Enjoy the weekend.  Temps are supposed to rebound here back to the  80F.

Doreen F. McCabe   Gardenhous