Re: CAT: Stockton Gardens

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: CAT: Stockton Gardens
  • From: art bern <art@gv.net>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 22:19:29 -0600 (MDT)

J. Griffin Crump wrote:

> The long distance operator says it has no listing for
> Stockton Iris Gardens or anything like it in the Stockton area. There
> has been no answer to the message I left with their published number.
>
> My question:  Has Stockton Iris Gardens gone out of business and taken
> our money with it?
>
> Griff Crump, along the tidal Potomac near Mount Vernon, VA, where even
> Federal civil servants know what should be expected from private
> enterprise. jgcrump@erols.com

True, they aren't listed in the phone book and I really don't know why.
I rather think they don't want to be listed as they are located in a
residential area and probably had too much static from neighbors.

Anyway, I had the same problem last year of not receiving my order and
left a message. Two days later I received my shipment. Being you ordered
so late and they're probably backlogged, I would say you'll get your
order soon. Last year when I did get my order they included '96 and '97
introductions which was a total surprise, especially the '97 one. To my
knowledge, they're still in business.

Art Bern   art@gv.net
Grass Valley, CA