Re: CAT: Stockton Gardens

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: CAT: Stockton Gardens
  • From: Dana Brown <ddbro@llano.net>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 23:03:12 -0600 (MDT)

> Fellow growers -- I have noticed a couple of references to Stockton Iris
> Gardens, both evincing concern about orders. I will put it in starker
> terms: Is Stockton Iris Gardens still in business?
	Yes, Stockton is still in business.  Very much so.  I spoke with Abe
not too long ago and suspect he is just backlogged.  Be patient.  He
always makes the wait worthwhile.  My order this year was choc-a-block
full of extras.
--
Dana Brown, Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7 Usda, Zone 10 Sunset
17.76".  Our average wind speed is 12.5 mph and we have an average