Re: OT : I'm BACK :)

hi ho all

Well after a long quiet spell from me i'm BACK

I couldn't resist buying some Spanish & English Iris Bulbs this year about
50 of each just jumped into my car and said take me home & plant me .....at
this moment in time they are nice green shoots approx. 25 cm high and
growing daily will have to wait and see about the colours...

So far all my iris have made it thru the winter here BUT i am a bit worried
as we have had an unusully warm winter here .... i just hope it go cold

it is so good to be back and after wading thru the 2500 odd emails that i
let get stacked up current again
..or can the iris folk type & garden at the same time ....:)

smile and the world smiles with you :)

Sonya Oppenhuis
Bay Of Plenty
first country to see the light of a new day