Re: CAT: Stockton Gardens

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: CAT: Stockton Gardens
  • From: "Walter A. Moores" <wam2@Ra.MsState.Edu>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 1997 03:04:54 -0600 (MDT)

On Sat, 6 Sep 1997, J. Griffin Crump wrote:

> At any rate, I
> now have from Stockton Gardens several nice irises which I, as a
> hybridizer, have no use for, since they are outside the lines I am
> interested in.
>
> Griff Crump, along the tidal Potomac near Mount Vernon, VA
> jgcrump@erols.com

	Obviously, Stockton Gardens think they can assuage the pain of not
getting what one ordered by loading one up on '97's and '98's.  I do not
fall for that.  My order was placed April 21, 1997, and I should have
gotten everything I wanted.  If they were out of stock, I should have been
informed at that time.  I feel that  this technique is still 'bait and
switch' even if it involves plants of a higher value.   There will be no
future orders from me.

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8