Searching for SA iris "Imagine That"

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Searching for SA iris "Imagine That"
  • From: TMKhome@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 1997 12:10:48 -0600 (MDT)

We are searching for a rhizome called "Imagine That".  If anyone could help
us find a source for this iris we sure would be grateful.  Some rabbits
chewed that iris and not much is left of it and it doesn't look as if it will
do anything next season.
Thank you

Tony and Mel

You can contact us at  TMKhome@aol.com