WANT TO TRADE?

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: WANT TO TRADE?
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@erols.com>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 1997 12:34:10 -0600 (MDT)

Fellow listers -- Irises that I missed getting this year and would like
to have are:

FLYBY
TANG FIZZ
PINK STARLET
AUSTRIAN GARNETS
CANTINA
ENGLISH CHARM
SULTAN'S DAUGHTER
TOM JOHNSON

I can offer in trade:

FEELING BLUE (Cochran '97)
BUTTERFINGERS (Lauer '97)
BALLET MUSIC (Williamson '95)
CAJUN SPICES (Maryott '94)
RIVE GAUCHE (Sazio-Anfosso '93)
CLOUD BALLET (Fort '90)
VIOLET MUSIC (Mahan '90) reblooms zone 5
LADY FRIEND (Ghio '80)
HOLY NIGHT (Mohr '83) reblooms zone 7
BROTHER CARL (Zurbrigg '83) reblooms zone 5
IMMORTALITY (Zurbrigg '82) reblooms zone 4

If anyone would like to do some swapping, please contact me off-list
directly.

jgcrump@erols.com