Re: Solar blanket vs black plastic

I need only heights for the following iris.  Only Keppel, Schreiner's,
and Cooley's list heights with their catalogues and I like to plant in
approximate order of height given that a TB can be between 28-43" inches
from all that I have read so far.

I have descriptions of all, just not heights.  I have researched
Cooley's catalog 95-97, Schreiner's 96-97, and Keppel's 95-96; can't
find Keppel's '97 catalog though I've tried!  Many of these will be
either 80's iris or very recent introductions.

BATHSHEBA COMES
BLOW TORCH
BLUSHING DIANA (which I had ordered before her death :-( )
BRILLIANT DISPLAY
BURGERMEISTER
CATCH A WAVE
COLOR EXPRESS
CUPID'S ARROW
DASHING
ENHANCEMENT
EURYTHMIC
EXTRAVAGANT
FEED BACK
FIRST REUNION
GLADYS AUSTIN
GOLD 'N' ROSE
HEATHER BLUSH
HUSH AT TWILIGHT
ICE GODDESS
KNIGHTED
MAGIC MAN
MARIPOSA SKIES
MY KATIE
MY WAY
PASSION FLOWER
RED DOUBLE DOUBLE
ROMANTICIST
SAMARITAN WOMAN
SEA WORLD
STUNNING
SUDDEN IMPACT
SUMMER FIESTA
TEA LEAVES
TIGER SHARK
TOUCH OF ENVY
VOODOO BLUES
ZEBEDEE

Without heights, I'm just planting out and hoping I don't put GOLIATH in
front of DAVID.
--
Amy Moseley Rupp
amyr@austx.tandem.com, Austin, TX, USDA zone 8b, Sunset zone 30