Re: iris

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: iris
  • From: Bob Axmear <bobaxe@sbt.net>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 12:38:49 -0600 (MDT)

Gardenhous@aol.com wrote:

> bob,
>
> Ellens garlic and onion cure sounds like what the environment needs, not
> cygone.Can someone tell us(you) how much damage the borer could do in a
> season if the all natural garlic/onion cure didn't work?   someone wrote that
> you apply in the spring so that buys you some time to garner info.   Doreen
> F. McCabe
Hi Doreen
	As I wrote Ellen, I have no intention of buying this chemical. I am
sure though that you drive a car, use electricity, and do all kinds of
things that pollute our air and water. If you really would like to make
a difference maybe you shouldn't be doing these things.I am sure that
this pollution is more damage to our environment than a little cygone.
Bob