Re: Stockton Order

Dorothy C. Frisbie wrote:
> My order from Stockton arrived the other day (I had indulged my lust for pink by choosing a number of pink varieties) was named something I can't really make out.  I can make out an 'aside', "V. Wood Pink", 1998, and what looks like LORUE BOSWELL . . . . .

The correct name is LaRue Boswell. She is Carl Boswell's lovely wife.
Between the two of them, they will keep a person hopping. She's a
wonderful person, as is her husband, and I was privileged to choose this
particular iris as my 1997 guest Iris. I'm so glad someone named an iris
for her. She deserves it!!

Diana Winship
Richardson, Texas