Re: COMP: Subject lines

> I'd like to take a moment here to thank Roger for paying attention to
> his subject lines and changing this one from Solar Blankets to Iris
> Heights.

Yes, kudos to John.

I hit one too many returns with the intention to edit the subject line
after the post (I can only have the screen with the post, OR the
headers, up at once).  Sorry.  I did have good intentions but after
typing a zillion iris names and having my kid bugging me the whole time
to get off the computer ....

If you ever see a weird subject line from me, it's not laziness, just
one too many returns and then a long distraction before I hit the send
key in which I forget to go into the header screen and change the

Amy Moseley Rupp
amyr@austx.tandem.com, Austin, TX, USDA zone 8b, Sunset zone 30
Jill O. *Trades, Mistress O. {}  busy bee as proponent for: