OT: Subject lines, OOPS

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: OT: Subject lines, OOPS
  • From: "Michael Cook" <macook@iglou.com>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 19:32:25 -0600 (MDT)

     I too have found myself using the old subject line which had nothing
to do with the current topic.  I am going to try to get myself back to
using the subject tags that Tom (Little) has requested that we use for
posting messages to the Iris List.
     That re-posting by me of a message from Roger Duncan was an accident.
I clicked on "send' when I intended to click on "close."  OOPS again.
Mark A. Cook
Lexington. KY