Echo Valley

Thanks to all who provided me with the information on this Iris. It is a
very large clump given to me by an 85 year old lady. She was tired of
it. She said since she had so many iris all she could remember was it
rebloomed. Since I have several varaities of older and historic iris and
started a rebloomer bed this year I will be proud of my new baby. Really
enjoy the group. Alays something intersting.
Had an inch of much needed rain this p.m..
Planting my rhizomes was a challege as my ground was dust. Water them
moderately everyday to help to keep the ground stable as well as helping
the Iris.Have planted and divided 300 this past week with another159 to
go. Too many iris with so little time to work with them.

Mr. Green Wet Thumb