Re: iris

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: iris
  • From: Bob Axmear <bobaxe@sbt.net>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 09:42:24 -0600 (MDT)

Gardenhous@aol.com wrote:
> Bob,
> okay peace.  But  I think the rest of us should take care of your iris
> deficit.  Send me your adress and I'll send you a couple more.   Doreen

Good Morning Doreen
	When I mentioned this the other day I sure didn't mean to cause such a
ruckus. I just wanted to know if there was some little thing I was doing
wrong before I started a collection of Iris. I like things to be healthy
and wanted to know what people do to avoid letting this become a
problem. I don't spray my lawn for weeds or use chemicals of any kind
anymore. I had a little diazanon in the garage that I have had for years
and I thought if I sprinkled some around the iris clump in the spring it
would keep the plant from getting it. I will learn to live with it.
	I do appreciate the offer though.