Re: OT-PLANTS: Jacobean Lily

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: OT-PLANTS: Jacobean Lily
  • From: Arnold Koekkoek <Koekkoek@dordt.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 10:15:37 -0600 (MDT)

Is this another name for Sprekelia?  Seems to me I have seen that in
print in some catalog.  Sprekelia do wonderfully here and multiply
like mad.  Easy to care for (if you remember to dig them before they
freeze!), and I just let them dry out in the basement, put them in a
corner, and next spring plant again.

Arnold Koekkoek

Arnold Koekkoek                         Home Ph. (712) 722-0724
Assoc. Prof. of History                 Off. Ph. (712) 722-6326
Dordt College                           e-mail koekkoek@dordt.edu
Sioux Center, IA 51250