Re: Zones and clubs

>Can you all tell me what zone i am in?  Also  how to contact my state or
>local Iris association to join? I did join the AIS via ordering form Aitkens
>but haven't yet received info.    I remeber you already talked about the deer
>problem but I think they ate my new iris fans,  or was it a woodchuck that
>also eats my hollyhock babies?
>So many questions so much to learn.

	URL for Zones based on Zip Codes:

  http://www.pathfinder.com/@@MH54FwcAcAOQSTjm/cgi-bin/VG/vg-zonefinder

	Your are in USDA Zone 5 and the Iris Society of Massachusetts
	is your nearest club. There are folks on this list who are
	members.

	Ellen

Ellen Gallagher	\ e_galla@moose.ncia.net \ Lancaster, New Hampshire,USA
  USDA Zone 3a \ Northern White Mountains\ AIS Region 1 {New England}