Re: Zonesandclubs

<<
 Can you all tell me what zone i am in?  Also  how to contact my state or
 local Iris association to join? I did join the AIS via ordering form Aitkens
 but haven't yet received info. >>

Hi Doreen:

It's your VERY good fortune to be in one of the most active iris clubs in the
country... in fact, they just had a Siberian and Species iris convention last
year that was WONDERFUL.  You are probably in Zone 5, based on what I know
about your climate.  You are probably very similar to our own climate in New
York.

Be patient about being contacted by AIS.  If you will send me your full name
and address, I will check with Marilyn Harlow (AIS Membership Secretary) to
see if your membership has made it to her yet.... could be that Terry Aitken
waits till a few accumulate before sending it in.

There are lots of Massachusetts folks on this robin... and lots in your near
neighborhood too.  It's the best way to learn and I'm thrilled you joined.

Kathyguest... RVP for your neighbor region (2)... and standing at the ready
to help anyway I can.